Basic Care Instructions
The following are general instructions to protect and care for your delicate fine jewellery:
- Apply lotions, hairspray, cosmetics and perfume before putting on your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing physical activities such as cleaning, gardening and exercise.
- Remove pieces when bathing, showering and sleeping.
- Do not expose jewellery to household cleaning products or chlorine in swimming pools.
- Clean jewellery after each use with a soft cloth.
- Store each piece separately in a fabric-lined box to prevent scratches.
Cleaning Fine Jewellery
To clean your diamond and gold jewellery, use a soft toothbrush and mild dish soap. Gently apply the brush to scrub the piece. Rinse your item and thoroughly dry it with a soft polishing cloth.
The beauty and lustre of pearls are enhanced with regular wear by absorbing the oils from your skin. Pearls can be safely cleaned on occasion by using a soft cloth slightly moistened with mild dish soap.
Opals and moonstones are delicate gemstones susceptible to scratches. They can be safely cleaned using a soft cloth moistened with mild dish soap.