Visit our Jewellery Care section to learn more about how to care for and clean your fine jewellery pieces. Proper care is essential to ensuring the longevity and lustre of your sparkle.
Yes, we do. All of the designers in our collection use recycled and/or ethically-sourced materials, including conflict-free stones and gold.
There are a number of ways you can determine your ring size.
Measure an Existing Ring
- Use an existing ring that fits the intended finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (mm).
- Reference the chart below to determine the appropriate size.
Canada/US Ring Sizes
Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a string around the base of the finger you intend for the ring.
- Make sure that the string is pulled comfortably around your finger.
- Mark the spot where the string meets and measure the length with a ruler (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Note that this measurement method is not as accurate and a proper fit is not guaranteed.
Canada/US Ring Sizes
Visit Your Local Jeweller
A local jeweller will be able to determine your perfect fit.
Tips for Ring Sizing
- A ring should fit your finger comfortably so it won’t fall off and it’s loose enough to slide over your knuckle with ease.
- In instances when the knuckle is larger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
- Measure your fingers when they are at a comfortable temperature and avoid sizing in the morning when fingers tend to be swollen. Also, avoid sizing after consuming alcohol or salty food (like after having that heavenly slice of pizza).
Most designers offer customization related to metal type, gemstone and chain length. If you require customization outside of the product specifications indicated on the product pages, please contact us and we will work with the designer to see what we can do to help bring your vision to life.
In addition, the designers we work with offer ring sizes from 4-8, including half sizes. If your ring size falls outside this range, or you require a quarter-size, please let us know and we would be pleased to ensure you receive the size that best works for you and meets your requirements.
Orders & Shipping
For all in-stock pieces, it will take approximately seven business days to receive your order in Canada. For pieces that are made-to-order, please allow three to six weeks for arrival. Production times vary by designer. In advance of placing an order, you can contact us to enquire on the expected timeframe to receive an item. In addition, after you have placed your order, you can email us at any time to check on its status.
Once an item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include a tracking number.
You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have changed your mind.
All shipments in Canada are free.
Oliya only ships within Canada at this time.
Yes, all shipments are insured for their value and will require signature upon delivery.
Duties or import tax are not charged to customers based in Canada.
Returns & Repairs
All fine jewelry sales are final and we do not accept returns or exchanges. If you have questions about pieces prior to purchase, we are available to answer your questions and provide knowledgeable guidance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be thrilled to assist you with your purchasing decision.
If your item arrives with a manufacturing defect we are happy to repair or replace it for you. Please email email@example.com within 14 days days of delivery to begin initiating the process. Your item must be unworn and in its original packaging when it is returned. We reserve the right to refuse any repair or replacement requests if we think the item has been intentionally damaged or there was misuse. Oliya will be responsible for costs associated with return shipping.